The view from up here
We went to our local nursery and got a bin full of lady bugs... like 100 of them. I'm not sure if we had any aphids for them to munch on in our yard, but I was just looking for some good entertainment/learning experiences for the girls.
Reagan really does NOT like any kind of bug. Especially when they are flying. She will absolutely freak OUT! Like, screaming like she's dying, kind of screaming if she sees any kind of bug flying. Luckily, there were only a few of these episodes with the lady bugs... and I got one of them on video :)
She still absolutely LOVES to cuddle on the couch.
Whenever we go outside she thinks that she needs a hat on. Especially if it is a tad bit cold or windy. Never picks a coat - just a hat will do.
Those dark brown eyes
Ellie was getting creative while playing hide and seek one day. It really surprised Mike and I to see her hide in a spot that was actually good! This could start being a fun game!
Ellie saw on PBS kids they were doing the limbo. She found just the right spot to try out that game herself.
For the Emmy awards, Mike's Aunt Sheri decided that each family should make our own videos and participate in that evening as well. Mike came up with the idea of "Dancing with the Disney Stars." The girls got dressed up in all their different princess dresses and took turns dancing with daddy. There were lots of wardrobe changes and lots of fancy moves that day. Then Mike compiled it all together and put it to music. I'm pretty sure our video won some awards. It was fun to see each family's videos. Great idea Sheri!
It's always fun when great grandma/pa Webb come. I love to see them play with my kids, they're too cute with them.
When they aren't screaming about not sharing their toys, these sisters can be pretty cute to each other.
When it rains in Vegas, you must go outside, splash in the puddles, and document it with photos - it's that rare.
Splashing!
Ellie LOVES playing with cousins! She talks about visiting them every day and even talks about trips we took to their houses when she was 2 years old. She has an amazing memory. This is her cousin JD. After he came for this visit, she informed us that he has a bigger bum than she does.
Reagan certainly has a passion for dressing up, and always has. She loves anything Toy Story, and we love to hear her say, "Buzz Ayekeer!" (Lightyear)
36 weeks pregnant with baby boy #3. Feelin' pretty huge! Definitely got the waddle down.
Reagan always tells me, "I love you too, mom" even if she tells it to me first.
Ellie and her friend Jensen took swimming lessons at our indoor Rec Center pool that just opened up the hill. She loves swimming! I don't feel like she's learning too much, but the guided exposure to the water is great! She always asks when she can take more lessons.
1 comments:
so fun to see your family. I want to see Mikes video with the girls dancing! I should get grandpa to go out and have some fun in the puddles splashing too.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment