Reagan is now 14months old. She really loves to do everything Ellie does. And this girl loves to DANCE!! It is super cute - she gets way into it. She even learned part of Ellie's ballet routine and performs with the music. She loves to go to Ellie's ballet class and pretend she's a big kid.
Ellie keeps getting my camera and taking photos. This is one of hers that is a perfect representation of what my life has been like for the last 6 months ish. Reagan wants to be held all day - especially when I am in the kitchen. She has to squeeze between me and the cupboards, holding my legs and crying for me to hold her. Of course in the kitchen, I am usually doing tasks that require 2 hands. I really try to cook dinner while she is in her afternoon nap so I can avoid her screaming.
I started a co-op preschool with a few friends and it has been a blast! There are just 4 kids in the group and we meet twice a week for one and a half hours. Each time they meet we go to a different child's house and that mom is the teacher for the day (so I only teach once every 2 weeks). My sister suggested this website that has all the curriculum set out for you. Easy Breezy. It has been fun for me to teach kids again. In this pic we were learning about our eyes...obviously.
This cute girl cries a lot. 
I planted a garden! I just have space enough for tomatoes, bell peppers, strawberries, and some herbs.
Really.
A lot.
She has already learned to throw tantrums on the floor, kicking and screaming when she doesn't get what she wants. She has learned to carefully lay herself down during a tantrum when she's on the hardwood floor though. It's hard not to laugh to see her have control, but losing it at the same time.We also have an appointment to see about her getting tubes in her ears. She has had 4 ear infections in a year - basically every time she gets a runny nose, it goes to her ears too.
Poor thing.
Here she is with her 3 comforts - thumb, blanket, mama.
Hopefully it will turn out better than these babies.
These are the results of my attempt 2 years ago. Those are sun-ripened-on-the-vine tomatoes, and strawberries. Our garden has only turned out nice once, and that happened to be when I was pregnant with Ellie and didn't want anything to do with tomatoes throughout my whole pregnancy. I didn't even try to plant a garden last year.
But I recently read an article in the Ensign that inspired me to try again. It basically talks about how you can grow a garden anywhere in the world...
yes.
Even in Las Vegas.
We'll see.
Any advice??
I've also convinced Mike's grandma and dad to plant a garden and told them I'd help out. I really do love to work in the garden and see the plants grow. Hopefully it will work out!
2 comments:
Girls are so...emotional. At least Livia is, she is always wanting love too.
I love the rick rack on the car seat cover, super cute!
What a good idea for a Valentines day gift.
Cute girls, cute family!
tubes are a great idea, gardening is a worthwhile effort (I don't know any desert secrets - pray for clouds?)pre-school is a great invention. Moms and kids need it! you're doing a great job Mama May May, keep it up!! love you all,
Grandma Webb
Post a Comment