Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Two Girls


My lil sis came to visit for a while. It was so nice to have a playmate for me AND for Ellie! Come back Aunt Briana! Ellie asked where she was for days after she left.

Mike and the girls decorating the Christmas tree. We were sure to put the breakables up high, and some more sturdy ornaments down low for the little one to play with. Every day I pick up different ornaments at least 20 times. It's super fun. At least it gives Reagan something to do so I don't have to hold her all day like she usually wants me to.

We went to Boulder City to ride the Santa Train. It was fun to see all the different trains, Christmas decorations, and go for a ride on the train. It was a warm day, I should have worn shorts instead of a turtleneck.
My favorite car on the train has always been the caboose!
My mom also came to visit! Her friend Donelle getting married+$40 Southwest Airline tickets= a Las Vegas get-a-way. Mom had to work WAY too much while she was here (she can work remotely, and had to work for 12 hours on Friday!). Ellie kept knocking on the office and asking for grandma to come play. Then on top of that she was sick for a few days. We're glad we get to see her again in just a few days to make up for some lost time.


My cute and fun cousin Crystalee also stopped by for a visit. I took her to Venice.


And we also went to Paris. (oops, the title of this post is 2 girls and this pic has 3 girls)

Reagan and Ellie LOVE bathtime. I don't think Reagan has ever cried while taking a bath.