Mike's grandma had never been to Red Rock State Park and she has lived in Las Vegas for most of her life! So we decided it was high time she went.
The last time Mike and I went together was over 5 years ago when we were just dating.
Ellie loved running around. That is all she does when she is let loose - she makes a run for it. 

Ellie loved running around. That is all she does when she is let loose - she makes a run for it. I did hapen to get one photo of her standing still.
Then it was more of this
this baby loved having me sit behind her in the van and had a great view
Ellie loved snuggling up to the big lizard
I am glad we went, even though grandma's reaction was, "this is it?" :)

2 comments:
Ellie is such a cute lizard jockey and the tears in Reagans eyes tell the whole story of how much we love smoothies!!
love you all,
Grandma
Redrock says it all. Also, your girls are so so so cute! Reagan is so big! Someday... someday... I will fly in to vegas and stop by and see you. :)
Post a Comment