Monday, August 16, 2010

I love to see the temple

For our family night last week we decided to go walk around the Las Vegas Temple grounds. It is always so beautiful and peaceful there. Ellie always asks to go there and talks about Angel Moroni at the top
So she got her picture taken with him :)

Her other favorite part is of course the water fountains.


This is where Mike and I got married 5 years ago and I hope these beautiful girls will chose to be married in the temple as well.

It was a fun, relaxing evening - I recommend it for everyone!
All visitors are welcome to walk around the temple grounds.

2 comments:

Julie Barnes

5 years and counting! Your family is so beautiful.

Anonymous

so nice to have a beautiful temple close! I give my proud mother smile to all of you for having the temple be such a part of your current and future lives!
love you eternally,
Mom Webb