Not with this recipe!
Ellie loves to be my helper. I told her we were going to peel the bananas and put them in the blender. I was at the other counter looking at the recipe for just a second (of course - all it takes is a few seconds right?) and then I hear Ellie saying, "ok, it will be loud" (which is what I say right before I turn the blender on to prepare her because she used to be scared of the blender noise). I was surprised that she was able to peel the bananas so quickly - until I looked closer :)
Banana Nut Bread
Put in blender and blend until mixed well:
2 eggs
1 c. sugar
3-4 bananas
1 stick butter
1 tsp. vanilla
Put dry ingredients in seperate bowl and stir:
Put dry ingredients in seperate bowl and stir:
1 tsp. baking powder
2 c. flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 c. nuts
Add blended ingredients to bowl and stir until combined. Grease 1 loaf pan and pour dough in. Bake at 350 for 45 min- 1 hour.
P.S. I use 1 cup wheat flour - mmm, so good.
Also, make sure to peel the bananas before blending :)
Enjoy!!!
4 comments:
I have been trying different banana bread recipes to find a good one and I was just thinking of making banana bread this morning. Now I can try this one. Thanks!!
I will have to try this recepie! Ellie is SO CUTE!! I love her cute curly hair!
That girl is so cute--miss her already!
She's such a cutie! thanks for the recipe...I've been wanting to make banana bread! My Jack LOVES to bake with me...I'll make sure we peel those bananas first :)
Post a Comment