(I had a hard time with the layout today, so just ignore how unorganized it is)
We had such a great time in Utah going around with my Webb grandparents and visiting the family graves. I haven't been back to my 2 great grandparents graves since the funerals, so it was nice to go around, especially with such good guides as my grandparents. In one of the photos there is a building in the background. That was both my grandparents and my dad's Elementary and Jr. High school.
Mike had some work to do in Idaho, so we made a family trip out of it and visited some family and friends from college! Of course I didn't get any photos with my friends - isn't that ridiculous?!


So I'll just put in these oldies but goodies until Val emails me the one photo that anyone took of us all together.
We went to a fun place called Bear World. It is a park where they have several animals that you would see in Yellowstone all together in different areas of the park that you can drive around and see. There were bears walking right next to our car and even got on their hind legs and put their front paws on the car. A little bit scary! I mostly took video of that part so I don't have any photos of them. We all loved it. Ellie said she wanted to pet them :) We didn't pet the bears, but we did go to the petting zoo and pet pigs, goats, and deer. The baby bears were so cute and fun to watch as they played.
Here is a white Elk. They are very rare. The article said it's not albino, but just missing something in their pigmentation.
We stopped by the Rexburg Temple - so beautiful!! It was freezing cold there - just like I remembered. Mel I wanted to visit you, but we were supposed to be back for 1 o'clock church. Bummer. I figured we'll see you in a month anyway. :)
We also went to the SLC temple and conference center and got a tour of the roof there. Thanks for meeting up with us Natalie and Tiffany!
Reagan is big into blowing raspberries now. Especially when I am feeding her rice cereal. Mix that with feeding her in the car, and this is what you get.
The girls traveled very well. We borrowed Mike's mom's van for the long trip. Thank you so much! We're pretty sure we need one now :)
5 comments:
so much fun in one trip! Reagan sure is changing
Gma Webb
i can't wait to see you guys! are you coming down for alyssa's wedding? i won't be able to make it to the family reunion due to finals. :/
What a great trip! Your family is so beautiful.
We're sorry we missed, but glad you had a fun trip.
I love the cowboy boots in the last picture...we'll have to get some for Liv.
I miss visiting graves with Grandpa and Grandma. I am glad you were with them this year. I am sure they enjoyed it. :)
Post a Comment