I am almost certain that someone hit the time warp speed button. There is absolutely no way that this cute baby is 6 months old already! And yet here we are.
(Reagan a couple days old in daddy's stocking)
She also is known for sucking her thumb and on her big toe - yum!
Reagan LOVES to take baths and watch her big sister. Ellie can make her laugh more than anyone. I am so in love with these girls!
Both of these onesies were given to Ellie when she was a baby. One is a 3month size and the other is a 9month size. We busted out Ellie's onesies again because she was taking off her diapers during her nap, and then wetting the bed. So now I change her into a onesie while she sleeps so she can't take it off :)
6 months old means a doctor's appointment, shots, 16lbs 14oz., baby food, rolling and scooting everywhere, cutting 2 teeth, grabbing at and chewing on everything, taking good naps and sleeping through the night (although she actually doesn't know about that last one. Since she's teething she decided to get up once a night - bummer!).
Reagan is so much fun! She is generally a good baby. Poor thing has 2 teeth just bulging through her gums right now which leads to some not so happy times.
She loves to smile and stick out her tongue.
5 comments:
I LOVE that picture of Reagan holding her feet. What a cute smile!!
Wow, you are right about the time warp... has it already been 6 months? Your girls are so adorable!
Those girlies are A.Dorable. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
When did E's hair get so long?
and
R def has your mouth :)
I love the one with the girls looking at each other, it's like they are sharing a confidential piece of information and love each other dearly!
Grandma Webb
My girls(including the mama)--i miss you!!! I was thinking about all our fun times in LV! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment