Can you guess why?

Just started eating rice cereal. Looks delicious!

Is it bad that I find this hilarious? Her timeout spot. She willingly goes there when she's done something she shouldn't. It's good she's turned around so she can't see me smiling.

We are spending as much time outside while the weather lets us. In about a week it will be too hot!
I thought she might like to watch a little Baby Einstein so I set her all up. After a few I came back to check on her. She wasn't even looking at the tv. Just happy cuddling with her blanket and sucking the thumb.
Ellie always squishes Reagan's cheeks and says, "Reagan has chubby cheekses"
4 comments:
You three are so cute!! LOVE IT!
That's because your so good at it!
Laughing at the timeout pic! Kennedy says she looks like she's 5 year s old in that pic...hmm.
Wow they are growing so fast !!! So cute !! Love ya all
Post a Comment