Saturday, March 20, 2010

Singing time

Ellie loves to sing! She can learn a song pretty fast too! She learned the song "Where is Thumbkin" from watching it on Barney after just a few times. We sing to her each night, and now she sings along with almost every song.

Ellie is holding a star cookie cutter and singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (in case you can't tell). I wasn't fast enough so the first part is cut off.

Here is her ABC's!

4 comments:

DaNette

I love her pronunciation of all of the letters. Ander slurs through the lmnop part....I think he thinks its suppose to be like that...ah well, she's so grown up!

Jessie

That is one cute smarty pants! I am impressed how well she sings her ABC's. Can she come play soon, maybe she can teach Jensen a letter or two!

Anonymous

wonderful!! such a smart girls and great singer. Good job Ellie
Grandma Webb

Julie Barnes

SO CUTE!