We had a little BBQ and cupcakes with the family for Ellie's birthday on the 2nd.
She loves to open presents, and now with 3 different Christmas times to open presents, and several other Christmas and birthday presents trickling in she thinks she gets to open presents everyday now!
She looks super excited. She LOVES to blow out candles, I think she was a little embarased when everyone was singing and looking at her.
She is ready for a nap!
I made a banner to show how she has grown through this past year. 1 photo for each month. I definitely did that before Reagan was born. I haven't even thought about doing any crafts recently.
Uncle Ridge and Reagan partying it up!
All of a sudden her hair has been so cute and curly! If I put gel in her hair it looks so cute - that is if she can keep her hands out of it. If I'm touching her hair, Ellie has to touch it too. And by touch it, I mean mess it up.
And just for fun.
4 comments:
What sweet girls you have! I LOVED the photo banner. Good luck working up to a schedule with two--I know exactly what you mean about feeding and protecting the baby all day long! I used a pack-n-play in the living room to put Jolie in during the day so she would be somewhat safe while still in the same room as Mierae. I can't believe it's almost been a month already. Enjoy it!
The picture banner is such a cute idea. Now that we came to visit I'm going to miss seeing the girls even more. They are way too adorable.
Happy birthday, Ellie! Both of your girls are so cute!
love the curls and the sleeping cherub!!
Gma W
Post a Comment