1. I have been watching my nephew JD and can't manage children destroying the office and crying at me while I'm on the computer.
2. Mike is a computer hog. The evenings are basically the only time I have to be on the computer and Mike doesn't share with me (he uses the laptop at the same time as well - love you Mike!).
3. I have been so tired and lazy and I don't have the desire to do much because as Ellie will tell you, there is a
in my tummy!
We're expecting baby number two on January 1st! I am 12 weeks along - which means that I just finished my 1st trimester and I couldn't be happier. I am already feeling up for more things like cleaning my house, making dinner, giving Mike a hug or a kiss, and getting off the couch! I don't remember being this tired or nauseous when I was pregnant with Ellie.
This is really hard to see, I know. The head is on the right side, and of course the rest of the body to the left. I can't believe it's time for me to do this pregnancy/baby thing all over again. Didn't I just deliver Ellie?
17 comments:
congrats! that's awesome! i forgive you for your long absence (this is coming, btw, from the nonpregnant girl who hasn't blogged in a month....)
Congrats Marian!! Ellie was doing the sign language for baby she done so well she is so cute ... hope you feel better soon
Yeah! What exciting news. I can totally sympathize with the tiredness, I feel like all I do all day is sit and go to the bathroom, but alas only for another week or so! And if it makes you feel better I don’t think I’ve looked at my blog since December, I think, oops!
Congratulations on baby #2! How exciting for you! I only have 11 weeks to go...it has/ is going by so fast.
Yay you! I'm excited to hear your good news.
WOW!!! Congratulations!!! January will be here before you know it! Welcome baby number 2!!!
Congrats! Ellie will have a playmate soon. :)
Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys!
Ummm...did she just give that baby a hug and then TOSS it! Good thing you guys have a few more months :)
So glad you're feeling better! Can't wait to know if it's a boy or girl.
Wahoo!!! That is GREAT Marian! Two years apart for you kids is perfect. I'm so happy for you!
Yes, I thought for sure you just had a baby!! This is super exciting news though...I bet Ellie is so excited to be gettting a baby brother or sister. Congrats!
Congrats!!!! That is awesome. More adventure on the way...
Congrats Marian! Two kids are so fun!
That is awesome! Congrats! I think you are more tired with number two, because you still have cute little number one running around. I have been way more tired. The second trimester is always my favorite so hopefully things will go great for you.
Yay! Congratulations you guys! These babies of ours will be close together too, except this time we switch, and ours will be older! SO fun!
I too am very happy and exicited for the Kanet family. Glad you are in the easier trimester now and continually pray for health for all.
Much love,
Grandma Connie Webb
Congratulations!!! I hope you get over the sickness SOON so you can get back to normal. Poor Mierae watched TV so many hours when I was first expecting Jolie. But, they get through it too! :)
Post a Comment