Tuesday, April 21, 2009

28 is very old

Happy Birthday to you! Lindsey, we've had so much fun through the years and SO MANY good laughs. I need you around me more often so we can stay young and laugh together. Here are some lovely pictures to reminisce over...


Our totally tubular 80's party
Six Flag's scariest ride ever Preparing to teach 2nd grade
Thanks for being such a fun person and a good friend!
Happy Birthday!



7 comments:

Megan Gery

the last picture made me laugh out loud! so funny! Lindsey seems like someone I'd like to know. :)

Lindsey Jaye Parry

Marian you are too much. Those are the best pictures in the whole world. Thank you much friend.

Lindsey Jaye Parry

Marian you are too much. Those are the best pictures in the whole world. Thank you much friend.

Sarah

Kennedy says, "Marian is funny, huh?". She's been very concerned about the roller coaster picture and has asked me lots of questions regarding your safety and obviously your sanity!

You and Lindsey look SO tan! Ahh, the fun single years :)

Jessie

Those are some great pics! I am still sad I missed the 80's party. Thanks for the laugh!

Patti

BHAHAHA . . . the teaching picture made me laugh out loud.

Unknown

YOu're a crack up Marian. Jon and I went to some gardens on Arbor day and there was a teacher there with her class and I kid you not, she had a sweater on like you guys are wearing! Hilarious. Loved your comment on my blog, yes tickling is a must :) hehehe

When am I ever going to see you friend? It's been way too long.