Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ellie's night out on the town



Ellie has always loved just looking around at everything, and going out on the strip definitely kept her entertained. While we were looking at the flowers at the Bellagio 4 people approached us and told us how cute she is, they want to take her home, and one man even took a picture of her... I'm just surprised more people didn't stop us :) The others just admired her from a distance. What can I say, she really is just so adorable.




(Sorry it's pretty dark on here... it was at night). Ellie loved the Bellagio fountains - they are my favorite part of the Strip too. She could watch the water all day long if we let her. Mike and I have never dropped Ellie, but when we were standing that close to the water we both were scared that she would fall in. We're paranoid parents already! Don't mind my singing. I can't help but sing along to that song, I love it! Enjoy the show.


This was just a fun one of Ellie. She likes to play peek-a-boo and to move the blanket by herself. I love playing with her and getting her all excited and squealy! I should have turned off the Baby Einstein DVD, she's distracted.

2 comments:

Sarah and Doug

she is too cute! She sure loves her fingers doesn't she? Adorable!

Lewis Family

She is so cute! Don't you just love all the comments people make?! I loved the Bellagio fountains too, and that's my favorite song!! That's funny that in almost all the pictures she's got her fingers in her mouth. Cute Ellie!