Monday, June 9, 2008

BYUI Roomies

I thought that since all of us have blogs - except Val (come on Val, you can do it!) it was necessary to share some old photos and reminisce a little. Can you believe that was 7 years ago! That is just crazy talk. I redid the math in my head several times just now because that can't be true. Wow. I always refer to college life as "the good ol days" and Mike gets mad at me. Don't worry sweetie. I will look back at these days and say that too!

This pic was just outside our apartment at Beehive Manor #109 (right?) Sarah, Val, Marian, Leah (Shmeah), Nicole. Everyone has chopped their hair off since then!


I am VERY PROUD of this snowman. It took a while to build, but the snow was perfect and there was TONS of it - this is Rexburg afterall. I was so tall! Nichole is standing up straight and she is about 5ft 5 in (?). We had to build a snow ramp to roll the other parts on the bottom. I also remember that guy in the pic was very strong (I'm pretty sure he was showing off for you a bit Nichole) and somehow we got the head on this snowman. Oh, the good ol' days!

Those are all the pics that I had scanned on my computer from college. Watch out Karen and Robyn, once our scanner works again you'll be on here too :).

4 comments:

H Webb

I like that top pix background very good pic!!!

Lewis Family

Oh, I so miss those "good ol' days" too!! Going up to Rexburg was so weird to see it all so different and made me miss all my old roomies. I loved the Rexburg sunsets!

Sarah and Doug

oh marian, these pics are so fun, I miss those days!! I still can't believe we created that monster of a snowman, he lasted there for weeks. I have some pics of us I will dig up and scan too, ohhh the good ol days in Beehive 106 :0)

the Getschers

Aww, I miss those days! What good times we had! We really, really had fun! That was 7 years ago?! Holy moly!