Saturday, October 20, 2007

Celebs in Vegas

This is Michael's hero, Master Chief. With their powers combined, they are able to protect the earth from aliens. We have them to thank for our safety.

Mike played Shaq 1:1 and was completely untouchable. Mike has some serious basketball skills.



Here we are with Johnny. He's such a character!

3 comments:

Anonymous

Mike---bless you for using your super hero powers to protect us!!

Rachel

Cool blog Lady. I didn't know you had one. Now I will have to check it out every once in a while. By the way, I love your pictures!

Anonymous

OMG-I TOTALLY forgot about your shower today until just now when I was cleaning my room and found your invitation! :( I am such a bad person, I'm sorry. Hope you had fun and got lots of cute stuff. Wow-I'm so messy I lost and forgot about your invite, sorry again.
Best wishes.
-Carly F.