Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ultrasound Videos

Here are a couple of videos of our beautiful little girl. It was so much fun watching her in the ultrasound and we wanted to share some of the more fun parts with all of you.



This video shows when our little girl played peek-a-boo with us.



Here she is waving hello.



This is her healthy heart! Amazing!

4 comments:

miss H Wiest

We think she is wonderful!!! she is so cute and we LOVE the videos of our new Grand baby :-)
Grandma Webb and Hilary

Sarah

Welcome to Blogger Land! I agree that she is extremely cute already! Great idea to video the monitor.

the Getschers

Marian-

I'm so glad you're on blogspot now too! I've been wondering how you've been doing. Congrats on the cute girl! When are you due?

Love Shmeah

Michelle

Wow, what awesome videos! We're glad you have a blog, now we can keep in touch better. You'll have to check ours out, too. Hope Marian is feeling good!